The economic slowdown and physical lockdown of the pandemic showed businesses just how important a digital revenue stream is. Even as states are now fully open and the economy is bouncing back, it’s essential for the survival of your business that you adopt digital methods of doing business.
Here are a few ideas:
- E-Commerce. If you sell goods or services, this is a simple way to reach more customers.
- Facetime / Zoom Consultations. Any business can add facetime or zoom consultations into their business practices. as an option. Great for event planners, a financial advisors, real estate agents, therapists, personal trainer and just about any other industry.
- Video Walk Throughs. Real estate agents have already capitalized on this, but it can be utilized for the construction/home service industries, event planning.
- Online Sample Galleries. Great for those in a variety of design industries,
- Online Food Delivery. Grub-hub, Door Dash or simply adding Curbside pickup is how most food industry businesses were able to survive during 2020.
- Lead Generation. There are a lot of ways to pursue online lead generation – Pay-per-click, aka, strategic ad placement on search engine results, social media ad campaigns, promotion on business directory platforms, engagement in social media group engagement, to name a few.
- Organic Search Results. Applying an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy to get your business to show up on search results without paid ads. This is a slower process than ads, but it has a longer lasting impact than ad campaigns.
- Online Classes or pay to access content. Great for teachers, musicians, other performers or skilled laborers. There’s a huge demand in DIY home improvement projects and home baking classes for example.
There are many methods of utilizing the internet to modernize your business. Over the past few years, there has been an explosion of digital services and tools for your business to capitalize on. Knowing which solution will be cost effective and impactful is the tricky part. That’s why you should speak to a digital consultant.
Need help getting your business online?
Want to update your business with digital channels, but aren’t sure where to start? Shoot me an email for a free consultation. There may be some relatively simple solutions for transitioning some of your business processes and customer experiences online.