- 3 FREE Essential Plugins for an SEO focused WordPress site
The following plugins are 3 of my essential and all-time favorite plugins for any Search Engine Optimized Worpdress website I build. Some of the following plugins do have paid […]
- Guidelines for using Pre-Built WordPress Themes
I talk a lot about building a custom WordPress theme to your specific design specifications. There’s a number of reason for this, which you can read about here. But […]
- 5 Essential Elements your PPC Site Needs
When your spending money to drive traffic from a search engine to your website, you want as many people as possible to become customers (aka, a high conversion rate). […]
- Why I NEVER Use Pre-Packaged WordPress Themes
If your like most people, when you start building your WordPress website, you head on over to either the Theme Repository on WordPress.org or to a marketplace like Themeforest.net. […]
- Utilizing Fallback Logic on Pay Per Click Websites
What is a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Website? A PPC site is a website specifically created to be used for Search Engine Advertising. They are engineered to have hundreds, if not […]
- Happy Thanksgiving!
From my family to yours, happy Thanksgiving!