- The Hive Mind is Wrong About How to Speed up your WordPress Website
For an inexperienced worpdress user or developer, the biggest hurdle seems like it’s getting the site looking the way you want. Once you’ve got all your content setup, and […]
- The #1 Most Important Website Improvement To Make TODAY.
With 96% of US citizens owning a smartphone and over 86% of users navigating the web on those smartphones, it’s no wonder Google has prioritized mobile browsing over desktop. […]
- 3 FREE Essential Plugins for an SEO focused WordPress site
The following plugins are 3 of my essential and all-time favorite plugins for any Search Engine Optimized Worpdress website I build. Some of the following plugins do have paid […]
- Guidelines for using Pre-Built WordPress Themes
I talk a lot about building a custom WordPress theme to your specific design specifications. There’s a number of reason for this, which you can read about here. But […]
- 5 Essential Elements your PPC Site Needs
When your spending money to drive traffic from a search engine to your website, you want as many people as possible to become customers (aka, a high conversion rate). […]
- Why I NEVER Use Pre-Packaged WordPress Themes
If your like most people, when you start building your WordPress website, you head on over to either the Theme Repository on WordPress.org or to a marketplace like Themeforest.net. […]
- Utilizing Fallback Logic on Pay Per Click Websites
What is a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Website? A PPC site is a website specifically created to be used for Search Engine Advertising. They are engineered to have hundreds, if not […]
- Happy Thanksgiving!
From my family to yours, happy Thanksgiving!